Search This Blog

Monday 26 March 2012

The Annual We Love TV Quiz Host announced!

After much deliberation and bated breath we are excited to finally be announcing our host for our annual  We Love TV Quiz – Tim Vine!


Tim Vine cemented his reputation as king of the one-liners after he won the prize for joke of the year at this year’s Lafta awards.

Tim saw off stiff competition from the likes of Jimmy Carr and Paul Daniels with his winning joke “Conjunctivitis.com – that’s a site for sore eyes” so we can’t wait for him to turn his attentions to the TV industry for one night only…

With only 2 tables remaining for the We Love TV Quiz and a chance to see Tim Vine live you really do need to book your table today!

And as a sneaky peak preview here are our top 10 Festival favourite Tim Vines jokes…

1.    Exit signs? They're on the way out!
2.    Black Beauty? Now there's a dark horse!
3.    Velcro? What a rip-off!
4.    Crime in multi-storey car parks. That is wrong on so many different levels.
5.    Eric Bristow asked me why I put superglue on one of his darts. I said you just can't let it go can you?
6.    I saw this advert in a window that said: “Television for sale, £1, volume stuck on full.” I thought, “I can’t turn that down.”
7.    I've just been on a once-in-a-lifetime holiday. I'll tell you what, never again
8.    Conjunctivitis.com – that’s a site for sore eyes (this year's Lafta winner)
9.    So I said to a Scotsman 'did you have terrible spots as a kid?' He said 'ac ne'
10.  Do you ever get that when you're half way through eating a horse and you think to yourself, 'I'm not as hungry as I thought I was'




TTFN!

1 comment: